Humvee Folding Shovel
A compact but effective shovel is a very useful tool to add to your preps and survival load out. The Humvee Folding Shovel features a 22 x 15.5 CM durable blade that is ready to dig, cut, and chop for your survival. This Folding Shovel is made from 1050 carbon steel. The saw tooth edge allows you to cut through small branches and roots to make digging easier and setting up camp less stressful.
- Black heat-treated carbon steel shovel perfectly designed for outdoor activities
- Head folds over to a compact size of 9.44" for portability
- Groove works as a nail puller and saw edge for cutting
- Ergonomic nylon handle features sturdy non-slip grip during use, even in a wet environment
TACTICA M.100 Multitool
With 17 tools in one lightweight package, you're prepared for anything with the ultimate in Everyday Carry. Featuring a magnetic screwdriver, wrenches, a box opener and more. The M.100 is a quintessential go-everywhere multitool. The goal was to create the most versatile piece of EDC possible, and by using engineering-grade composites TACTICA was able to pack a lot more into a single piece than steel or titanium would allow. The centerpiece of the M.100 is its screwdriver - a magnetic socket that uses interchangeable 1/4" tool bits. A molded internal chamber stores two of these bits, which you can swap around on the fly to take on any job, and can be switched out to suit your next adventure.
- Dimensions: 3.3" x 2" x 0.5"
- Weight: 1.6oz
- Material: Composite, 420C Stainless Steel
- Tool Bits: Phillips #1, Flat #4
- Package opener, tool bit storage tube, heavy-duty 1/4" hex, universal wrench set driver, bottle opener
Gear Tie® Reusable Rubber Twist Tie - 64in
The patented Gear Tie is the most versatile way to wrap, hang, and organize nearly anything. Featuring a strong bendable wire interior that holds its shape and durable rubber exterior, Gear Ties can be twisted, tied, and reused over and over indoors and out.
- Made in the USA
- Tough rubber shell provides excellent grip
- strong wire inside holds its shape
- Thousands of uses at home, on trips, on the boat, and beyond
- Waterproof and safe for use in fresh or salt water
- UV resistant
- Won't scratch or mark
Dan's Honing Oil
Dan's Honing Oil is recommended to be used with your sharpening stones during and after sharpening. Small metal shavings are made when you sharpen your blade and these can clog the pores in your stone. Dan's honing oil is a light mineral oil that helps keep your stone's pores from getting clogged. The oil is necessary to maintain the effectiveness of your stone. In addition, it is a good all purpose lubricant for many of your household needs to include squeaky hinges and sewing machines.
- A good all purpose lubricant for many of your household needs
- Keeps your stone's pores from getting clogged
- Necessary to maintain the effectiveness of your stone