O.S.T Carbon Scraper
The OST-Carbon Scraper is a compact carbon scraping cleaning tool. It works on pistols and rifles in many modern calibers. It scrapers carbon buildup from the back of A bolt, inside a bolt carrier, between locking lugs and round a firing pin. It has a pick to aid in disassembly and for cleaning under an extractor. The OST Carbon Scraper is made of precision ground stainless steel, laser cut and nitride treated black.
- Castle Nut Wrench
- Cleans inside of bolt carrier
- Cleans Extractor
- Cleans carbon from firing pin
- Disassembly Pick
Black Rifle - Just Black
The roast that started it all. There's dark, light, and there's just right. Our founding roast strikes the perfect balance between the bold and the smooth. This medium roast was developed to be the best drip coffee you'll ever taste! Featuring a cocoa and vanilla aroma, bold tasting notes, and a smooth buttery finish.
- Chocolatey and vanilla aroma
- Bold tasting notes & smooth buttery
- Roasted daily in Nashville or Salt Lake City
- Made from high-quality Colombian and Brazilian Coffee Beans
- Every purchase supports Veterans, Law Enforcement, and First Responders
HME Ratchet Strap
Need some tie downs for your next outdoor excursion...look no further than the HME Ratchet Strap has a 500 lbs working load, 1500 lbs breaking strength, rubber coated "S" hooks for anchoring, an ergonomic rubber handle, and a quick-release button.
- 8 Ft. ratchet tie down straps
- Working load of 500 lbs
- Breaking strength of 1500 lbs
- S hook with rubber coated grip
BONE-DRI Shotgun & Rifle Case
The BONE-DRI Shotgun & Rifle Case is your new go-to and put the others to shame. Humidity and moisture can affect the performance of your gun, cause rust, and make cleaning difficult. Unlike any other gun case brand, BONE-DRI case are engineered with Absorbits™ moisture-removal material to store and protect your firearms from rust after exposure to moisture. Constructed with heavy-duty industrial 800D PVC nylon and lockable Mil-Spec zipper sliders, this soft case easily withstands heavy wear and tear and is guaranteed for life
- Helps prevent corrosion and rust
- Makes cleaning easier
- Bag will float
- Lockable Mil-Spec zipper
- Holds 1 shotgun or rifle
- Lifetime warranty
Bushnell H2O 8x42 Waterproof Porro Prism Binoculars
The ultimate on-the-water viewing companions. Even in the most challenging conditions, our ever-popular H2O™ binoculars stay on board and in your hands with a Soft Texture Grip. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, stunning views are assured no matter how wet they get. Updated lightweight aluminum chassis allows for ease and comfort viewing in the field. And to maximize light transmission and clarity, fully multicoated optics and premium quality BaK-4 prism glass are included. From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world looks better through the Bushnell® H2O.
- Waterproof and Fogproof construction IPx7
- Fully multi-coated, All glass optics system
- Non-slip aggressive texture for confident grip and rubber housing for drop protection
- Updated lightweight aluminum body construction for unmatched durability and all-duty comfort
- Improved contrast and light
- 20 year lifetime ironclad warranty
SOG Aegis AT Tanto - Forest & Moss
Designed for outdoor users, Aegis AT Tanto is an assisted opening knife that features SOG's innovative ambidextrous AT-XR Lock with an ergonomic handle and grip pattern for comfortable use. Aegis AT is a pocket knife that is easy to carry, with a highly functional 3.1" cryogenically heat-treated D2 steel blade. A versatile high-carbon tool steel that is cryogenically heat-treated to SOG's unique performance specifications. D2 provides the ideal combination of edge retention and durability for long term use with ease of maintenance. Its powerful XR locking mechanism also features solid build-in blade locking safety and spine=mounted safety system. The next evolution of the legendary Aegis folding knife.
- Overall Length: 8.14"
- Closed Length: 5.01"
- Blade Length: 3.13"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Blade Material: Cryo D2 Steel
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Finish: Titanium Ditride
Walker's Rope Hearing Enhancer
Protect your ears while at the range or the racetrack, while simultaneously enhancing your situational awareness with the Walker's® Rope Hearing Enhancer. This lightweight and convenient hearing enhancer easily fits in the ear canal, and features 3 foam ear tips of varied size for a custom fit, as well as independent volume controls and a simple operation on/off switch for user-friendly operation. High-gain, omni-directional microphones deliver superior sound enhancement, while HD speakers offer impeccable clarity and improved overall audio quality. Plus, sound-activated compression protects your ears from harmful noise while at the range or racetrack, without forfeiting your overall awareness of your surroundings. Powered by an internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, this hearing enhancer boasts a 29dB noise reduction rating (NRR) and an impressive 15-hour battery life on a single charge.
- Sound activated compression
- High/Low compression mode
- Powered by rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Continuous working hours: 15 hours
- High gain omni directional microphones for clear sound enhancement
- HD speakers in the earbuds for wide range audio quality
- 12 inch USB charging cable included
- Eva storage case included
- NRR (Noise Reduction Rating): 29dB