The Tactica M250 is a toolkit in your hands. The M250 comes equipped with a full complement of hardened stainless steel general-purpose screwdriver bits, including Allen Keys, Torx Drivers, Phillips, Standards, and an extension for getting into those hard to reach spaces. Also, has a holster that doubles as a belt clip and a magnetic mount that can attach to metal surfaces. You also don’t need to worry abo
- 95 x 1.57 x 0.67 inches
- 3 Phillips Head Screwdrivers: #00, #0, #2
- 3 Flat Head Screwdrivers: 1.8mm, #3, #5
- 3 Allen Key Screwdrivers: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
- 3 Torx Screwdrivers: T10, T15, T25
- 2” extender makes for easier access
- TSA-compliant for hassle-free travel
- 40% lighter than titaniumut losing bits as this tool is equipped with a rare earth magnet to keep bits firmly in place.
Hot Snot Fire Starter
Hot Snot fire starter not only has a really cool and catchy name but it works fantastic. When kindling is not available or you’re in a wet environment, this “Snot” is ready for the challenge. Just simply squeeze out the product like toothpaste onto your material and light with a match, lighter, and even a ferro rod. Works well when spread on the bottom of a log and lit.
- Made in the USA
- Instant Fire Starting Without Kindling
- Starts Damp Wood
- Burns on Water or Ice
- Will Not Flare
Pitbull Tactical Universal Mag Carrier
The last mag carrier you’ll ever need. The Universal Mag Carrier allows the user to comfortably conceal almost any pistol magazine from a 9mm single stack to a .45 ACP double stack. Inside the waistband or outside the waistband on any 1.5” belt. As a magazine is inserted the Universal Mag carrier dynamically adjusts in size. The flared opening and rigid design allows any size mag to be inserted with ease.
- Made in the USA
- Ambidextrous, Right or Left Hand
- Comfortably Conceals Inside and Outside the Waistband
These Tripwire Alarms have several uses. Primarily designed to use as a perimeter alarm for camp, these will let you know quickly if anyone, or anything, is entering your space. Use these as a deterrent for trespassers, unwanted critters, or as a way to slow down and disorient would-be enemies (perhaps thieves) hot on your trail. The list of things you can do with these is a long one. Warning!! Use correct .22 caliber only! (Not included) Use with caution and follow instructions carefully!!
- Performs Best with a Maximum Power Level 2 Ramset .22 Caliber Blank
- Emits a very loud BANG when used properly
- 100% Steel Construction
Blaze Defense BDS40 FireAde MK5
The BDS40 FireAde MK5 Finger Loop aerosol is ideal for tactical fire suppression situations. The finger loop design with orange pull tab allows rapid deployment of the tool to be quickly used to suppress flames and mitigate the threat. The non toxic, non corrosive agent, allows rapid suppression of flames while cooling the surfaces on contact as well. Keep in mind, depending on the size of the hazard, more than one device may be required to mitigate the threat.
- Made in the USA
- 100% environmentally friendly
- Contains no PFOA or PFOS
- Zero hazardous chemicals
- Consists of fully biodegradable water based and food grade ingredients
- Non toxic, Non corrosive, Non hazardous
- Hazards: Class A, Class B, Class D, and Class K style hazards
Crate Club Tactical Mag Pouch (x1)
The Crate Club Tactical Mag Pouch is the perfect solution for having gear accessible. Use with rifle magazines, the Blaze Defense BDS40, Radio’s, small med kits, fire kits, etc. The sky is the limit. The tabbed elastic band helps retain your gear and this pouch can be added to MOLLE gear or even a belt. MOLLE on the front also allows for gear to be added or stacked on the pouch. You’ll receive one of three available colors: Black, Coyote Tan, and Green.
- Overall dimension: 6”H x 3.5”W x 0.75”D
- Genuine Crye Precision Multicam material
- MOLLE compatible
- Shock cord retainer